Minggu, 02 Juni 2013

Contoh Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan (Vacancy) dan Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan (Job Vacancy)

We are a PMA Company seeking a qualified Mechanical or  Industrial Engineer (ME) and an Accountant (ACC).

The position requires:
·         University graduates at least 2-3 years working experience (ACC)
·         University graduates (junior) (ME)
·         Good spoken and written English (ME & ACC)
·         Familiar with PC and software application (ME)
·         Knowledge of Windows 2005, spreadsheet, etc. (ACC)
·         Good attitude and personality. (ME & ACC)

An excellent prospect will be offered including an opportunity for overseas training.
Please submit an application in writing, not later than 2 weeks from now to:

ASAHI DIAMOND INDUSTRIAL
WismaDharmalaSakti, 12th floor
Jl. Jend. SudirmanKv. 32
Jakarta10220

CONTOH SURAT LAMARAN PEKERJAAN (APPLICATION LETTER)
Jl. Cendrawasih 35
Semarang

October 25, 2006

HRD Manager
Asahi Diamond Industrial
WismaDharmalaSakti, 12th floor
Jl. Jend. SudirmanKv. 32
Jakarta 10220

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the job as an accoountant, which you advertised recently in “Kompas” newspaper. I am 25 years old. I graduated from “Banking and Accountancy Academy” in Semarang. I took an English course for active communication in Cambrige English Course.

Since i graduated from college, I have worked for a multi finance company in Semarang for 2 years.
I am interested in working as an accountant in your company as I want to expand my experience and learn more in Jakarta.

I have enclosed a photograph and my complete curriculum vitae. I would be very pleased to send any further details you may require. I would be available for an interview at any time.

Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours faithfully,



VirniAprilia
  

3 komentar: